ORANGE COUNTY POST-SENTINEL WEATHER

This AfternoonPartly sunny, with a high near 64. Southeast wind around 7 mph. TonightA 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Southeast wind 3 to 7 mph. SaturdayA 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 54. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon. Saturday NightA 20 percent chance of showers before 2am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 39. West wind 3 to 6 mph. SundayA 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 5pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 63. West wind 5 to 8 mph. Sunday NightRain likely, mainly after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 46. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. MondayA 50 percent chance of rain before 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58.Monday NightPartly cloudy, with a low around 41.TuesdayMostly sunny, with a high near 60.Tuesday NightMostly clear, with a low around 40.WednesdaySunny, with a high near 63.Wednesday NightMostly clear, with a low around 40.ThursdayPartly sunny, with a high near 65.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s